Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed To Evaluate Variables And Jacobian Variables

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone, I am trying to solve a phase change model in 5.3a version of a shell and tube heat exchanger and getting the problem, i have tried a lot but unable to find the solution can anyone help me on this issue. Please find attachment for the model file.

Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.w - Geometry: geom1 - Domain: 2 Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: dvol_spatial(comp1.ht.d((comp1.ht.Cp(-comp1.ht.rho))(((comp1.Txcomp1.ht.ux)+(comp1.Tycomp1.ht.uy))+(comp1.Tzcomp1.ht.uz)))) Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (-comp1.ht.rhocomp1.ht.Cp(comp1.ht.uxcomp1.Tx+comp1.ht.uycomp1.Ty+comp1.ht.uzcomp1.Tz)test(comp1.T)comp1.ht.d)*(dvol_spatial)

0 Replies Last Post Jun 27, 2019, 1:03 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jnana Bhaskar Rao

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.