Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Gravity Varying Boundary Condition with Tilting Angle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Everyone!

I want to Model a laminar flow in a channel, which is tilting + and - Theta angles in a certain time period. The flow is gravity induced flow, and I need to plot velocity profiles with the tilting angles.

I need to know, if I can do this problem with built in "include gravity" option in the laminar flow, or I should go for some user defined function. In UDF case, I would like to know that, should i vary only the gravity with time or the angle of channel geometry with time ?

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post Aug 29, 2019, 10:25 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shahid Aziz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.