Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Export files

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone
I'd be happy if someone could explain to me more on the export of data/
I would like to use the files of the magnetic flux density
When I open the exported file using any text editor. File is not settled. Coordinates not ordered by ascending or descending order are some sequence. The flux units I get one /Tesla.
Can somebody please provide me some more explanation how to the export correctly?
I can not get enough information in dynamic help.
Thanks in advance
Dimitri

1 Reply Last Post Oct 6, 2010, 6:44 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 6, 2010, 6:44 a.m. EDT
I have exactly the same problem in Comsol 4.0a. The exported data have duplicate points and the coordinates are random, maybe because COMSOL exports the data of the element nodes. I'd like to export the data of a given range of coordinates in x,y with a custom step. Is that possible from the GUI?

Thank you.
I have exactly the same problem in Comsol 4.0a. The exported data have duplicate points and the coordinates are random, maybe because COMSOL exports the data of the element nodes. I'd like to export the data of a given range of coordinates in x,y with a custom step. Is that possible from the GUI? Thank you.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.