Swept meshing problems/deleting entities error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to create a swept mesh, but even when I do just one simple rectangle on my model I get the unsupported topology of linking face error. From what I have read, this means that I need to ensure there are no extra boundaries in the domain I am trying to mesh. However when I try to delete the points in my 2d geometry that I extrude, or the boundaries in the 3d geometry that are created by these points, the deletion fails and I get the warning "Could not perform operation on x of x entities for object 'y'" which I cannot find any information on.

Does anyone know why I cannot delete these entities?

0 Replies Last Post Nov 20, 2023, 1:50 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Keith Hunter

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.